ZEV AR15 Billet Receiver Set
Out of stock. Accepting backorders.
The ZEV Technologies AR15 Billet Receiver Set was designed to complement the enhanced features of the ZEV rifle product line while retaining compatibility with most mil-spec accessories to give you the most options for completing your build.
All receivers are precision machined from solid billet aluminum and are held to extremely tight tolerances and high quality standards to ensure consistent fit and function. With its ambidextrous features, lightweight, and superior finish, the ZEV Billet Receiver Set is the perfect foundation for any rifle build.
ZEV Billet Receiver Set features:
- Machined from American made 7075-T651 billet aluminum
- True black Type III Class 2 hard coat anodize
- Laser T marked picatinny rail
- M4 feed ramps cut standard
- Integrated and enlarged trigger guard
- Generous flare cut magazine well to facilitate quick magazine insertion
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Threaded bolt catch for ease of assembly and disassembly compared to traditional roll pins
- Enhanced charging handle latch locking point prevents wear to the upper receiver
- Compatible for use with the unique ZEV Slide Lock ambidextrous charging handle (sold separately)
- Compatible with the ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard integral anti-rotation pin for consistent alignment of the top rail (sold separately)
- All proprietary components are included
Ratings & Reviews
The absolute best billet receiver, with less weight, and no gimmicks!
by Mike D
Just finished my new DMR build using the Zev Billet Receiver Set, and I must say it is the BEST set I have built with. The fit is better in every area - The barrel is a nice fit, zero slop, mounting surfaces were perfectly square. Upper and lower fit with absolutely NO wiggle or Rocking, and without the use of a set screw! The Ambi Bolt catch and mag release system are simple and ingenious, and work with any mil spec parts. This receiver set is also of the lightest weight on the market currently - I physically weighed them in store compared to other brands like 2A Balios Lite, Seekins, Rainer Arms, Battle Arms Development, and Aero Precision! This is also considering that the ambi controls are included in that weight!
<br>I built my set with a 20" Ballistic Advantage Match Barrel, Lancer Carbon Fiber Hand Guard and Rifle Stock, and Elf Bearing Trigger System.
<br>Now my older builds that used those other brands just sit in the safe....