OZ9c Gray Frame Pistol, Compact Gray Prizefighter Slide, Black Threaded Barrel
Available ONLY at Cabela's
Purchase at Cabella's
Purchase at Bass Pro Shops
The OZ9 Compact Bass Pro and Cabela’s exclusive has several unique features as well as all of those which are found on our entire OZ9 line:
- The lightening windows in the slide reduce overall slide mass so that felt recoil is greatly reduced and the pistol tracks flatter.
- The steel frame is PVD-coated Titanium grey to match the slide and provide superior wear resistance.
- Threaded barrel is 1/2x28 for either suppressor or compensator use
- Fiber Optic Sights which can serve as standalone iron sights, or will co-witness with use of an optic
- Trijicon RMR/SRO (or identical footprint optic) ready
- Modular platform with ability to interchange grip kits and slides (sold separately)
- One piece steel receiver to ensure durability and smoothness of operation
ZEV Technologies first complete pistol, built entirely from the ground up, is now available in a compact model. All the same great features as the standard sized O.Z-9, the compact blurs the line between personal defense, concealed carry and a duty pistol. The slimmed-down PRO magwell enhances grip comfort while minimizing printing while carrying concealed.
The O.Z-9 was designed and created for balance. It’s one of the first things you notice when holding this pistol. Balance equates to what every shooter is looking for; a more controllable pistol with less felt recoil, less muzzle rise and faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
At the heart of the O.Z-9 is our pat. pending Steel Receiver. This solid steel frame runs the length of the entire pistol allowing the locking block to be fully integrated. The extended rails in the steel receiver help provide more than double the surface area of contact to the slide. Additional benefits include channels that clear out debris while also acting as lubricating reservoirs for high friction areas.
Having a singular component for the slide to travel along minimizes vibration and recoil energy by dispersing it along the receiver through the custom grip. A single take-down pin conveniently located at the front of the trigger guard locks the removable grip to the steel receiver.
By design, the trigger is housed in the steel receiver allowing for grip upgrades without completely breaking down the pistol. Our improved grips have steeper angles, and forward hand position keeping the muzzle down, and pointing straighter.
The O.Z-9 is compatible with ZEV components and accepts GLOCK® mags, and will include future grip sizes, color, and texture options.