Z17 Omen Stripped Slide with RMR Plate, 4th Gen, Black
We were inspired by the phrase 'less is more' when designing the Omen. Like a classic muscle car, the lines on this slide create an aggressive elegance that is simple yet effective.
The serrations are placed along the side and top at just the right spots to provide a solid grip while manipulating the slide. Forward windows reduce reciprocating weight, which in turn, reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
Our stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy.
All ZEV slides have our patented optic cut which features posts allowing for more thread area keeping your optic securely mounted to your slide.
ZEV’s RMR optic cut is specific to the Trijicon RMR red dot and will not support optics from different manufacturers that do not follow the Trijicon RMR footprint.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- RMR adapter plate included