ZEV AR15 CORE Elite Rifle, 5.56 NATO, 16 Inch Barrel
For more information, go to:
ZEV CORE ELITE Rifles are intended for serious shooters and represent the commitment to design, feel, performance that ZEV is known for.
This rifle features the high quality and aesthetics of ZEV rifle products with a combination of traditional mil-spec controls and functional upgrades that deliver excellent performance in the field or on the range.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV custom 416R 16” fluted match barrel with bronze PVD coating, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and mid-length gas system. Capable of consistent sub-MOA accuracy with high quality factory ammunition.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
- SureFire WARCOMP closed tine flash hider to aid in recoil management and muzzle flash reduction. Serves as a mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM fast attach suppressors.
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- ZEV exclusive sniper grey flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none.
- Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector.
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics.
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG magazine.
- Rifle Weight – 6.67 lbs, 32.5˝ overall length with stock collapsed.