ZEV Large Frame Billet Rifle, .308 Win, 16" Barrel, Black
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:
For more information, go to:
Federally regulated product. Please contact ZEV Technologies at 805.486.5800 for purchasing information.
ZEV Billet Rifles are born of innovative design, the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and rigid standards for impeccable quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each rifle is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- ZEV Billet Upper and Lower receivers are precision-machined from 7075- T651 aluminum for strength and light weight, complete with an integral trigger guard, flared magwell, and finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system for maximum user customization and control, integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistent and continuous top-rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics.
- ZEV match grade 4150 Chrome Moly 16” barrel with QPQ corrosion resistant finish chambered in .308 Winchester with a 1:10 twist and midlength gas system. Capable of consistent sub-MOA accuracy with high quality factory ammunition.
- ZEV exclusive sniper grey flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none.
- Ambidextrous operating controls for the safety selector, bolt release, and magazine release.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- SureFire ProComp muzzle brake to aid in recoil management.
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port-pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
- Mil-spec buffer tube provides six buttstock adjustment positions for user customization and comfort.
- Mil-spec staked castle nut with Magpul ASAP QD endplate with integral ambidextrous QD sling attachment point.
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG magazine.
- Rifle Weight – 7.84 lbs