ZEV Z19 Citadel Stripped Slide with RMR Plate, 5th Gen, Black
For more information, go to:
Download the Citadel spec sheet here
a positive grip, as well as channels on the top of the slide to reduce glare. No matter your slide grip location preference during manipulation, press checks, or malfunction clearing drills, the angled serrations keep your hand from slipping off the slide by naturally moving your hand downward and on to the slide when pulling back, whether wearing gloves or not.
Our stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy.
All ZEV slides have our patented optic cut which features posts allowing for more thread area keeping your optic securely mounted to your slide. ZEV slides weigh less than factory slides, therefore reduce reciprocating weight, which reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
ZEV Slide Specifications:
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- RMR adapter plate included