MEGA AR15 Billet GTR-3H Ambi Lower Receiver
- Machined from American Made 7075-T651 billet aluminum
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- Machined to exceed Mil-Spec requirements, with critical tooling dimensions held within +/- .001”
- True Black Class 2 Type 3 Hard coat anodize
- Generous flare-cut magazine well to facilitate quick magazine insertion
- Nylon tipped tension screw for adjusting fitment to various uppers
Ratings & Reviews
My first dive into Billet AR parts was with this lower. I can not give enough credit to how well these lowers are made. The fitment with my billet, and forged uppers is phenomenal, with zero receiver slop whatsoever. Zev/mega continually outdoes themselves with how well all of their parts, and guns are made. Great customer service, bulletproof warranties, and top shelf weapons/parts are what you can expect from zev/mega products. Can not wait to see what this company innovates next, they have made a lifelong customer out of me!
Great Lower, flawless and beautiful machine work
By David H.
I've had my 3H since 2015, and it's been, as expected, a lower receiver ever since. Not much more to say about how it works, but the machine work on it is sensational. The geometry of the humps and extrusions on the lower are all pleasant to run your fingers over. The point where your index finger rests off the trigger on the magwell has a kind of "stairs" design that is delightful to run your finger down. The one piece trigger guard was my main motivation for going billet and this one is great, doesn't snag my middle finger like forged lowers. Great product!