ZEV Z19 Cryo Slide with RMR Cut, 3rd Gen, Black
ZEV Developed the Cryo Slide for end users that desire simple yet clean aesthetics. The small milled window gives you a glimpse of the barrel while reducing mass for flatter tracking and follow-up shots.
On the utility side of the Cryo. You’ll find the angle of the slide serrations drive your grip further into the gun, creating a solid purchase for manipulations. Features include our patented optic cut for holding a true zero, front and rear serrations and a durable, utility-focused coating.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- Torx wrench and RMR screws included
- NOTE:ZEV RMR Cover Plate not included. Sold separately.
- Glock 19 (1st - 3rd Gen)
Ratings & Reviews
By Mike P
Phenomenal performing slide. It’s a very light slide. (Guess those cuts are not just for looks). As a result, the felt recoil is low. RMR mounted perfectly without issues. I’m currently running it with a ZEV barrel but I have had the stock barrel in it and it functioned perfectly with that as well.