Z19 OZ9 Long Slide with RMR Optic Cut, 3rd Gen, DLC
Download the spec sheet here.
Compact model with Conversion Slides. Just as the name implies, you can now quickly and easily convert your Compact O.Z-9 for different uses. Offered in two sizes, 19L and 19XL, the longer O.Z-9C Conversion Slides bring increased accuracy and control to the compact platform.
Right out of the box, the O.Z-9C is configured for concealed carry. Install a 19L slide along with the O.Z-9C X Grip, and now it's ready for a range day, training class, or home defense. Install the 19XL with the O.Z-9C X Grip, and it's ready for competition use.
Achieve a total of six unique grip and slide combinations with the O.Z-9C utilizing the two new Conversion Slides and new O.Z-9C X Grip. Add the O.Z-9 PRO Plus Magwell to the mix, and that number increases to twelve possible combinations. This increased modularity of the O.Z-9C platform provides the ability to configure one firearm to match any need without having to purchase additional serialized components.
ZEV Conversion Slides are only compatible with OZ9C and Gen3 G19 frames. Due to the difference in locking lugs between compact and full size frames, ZEV Conversion Slides require the use of ZEV Gen5 G17 or G34 Optimized Match Barrels. ZEV recommends the use of our 20lb. compact recoil spring and guide rod with both the 19L and 19XL, however the use of original G19/O.Z-9C guide rod and springs are acceptable.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- RMR adapter plate included
- O.Z-9C specific parts (slide, barrel, grip) are NOT COMPATIBLE nor interchangeable with the O.Z-9.
- These slides will NOT work on Gen4 or Gen5 frames
- These slides will NOT work on G17, G34, or O.Z-9 frames
- These slides will NOT work with Gen3 or Gen4 G17 or G34 barrels
- 19L requires the use of a ZEV Gen5 G17 Optimized Barrel
- 19XL requires the use of a ZEV Gen5 G34 Optimized Barrel