OZ9 V2 Elite Hyper Comp Pistol
The OZ9 V2 Hyper Comp brings the benefits of a compensator to the popular compact platform without adding any extra length or mass
*This product ships with standard capacity magazines. Low capacity magazines available for restricted states. Please contact Customer Service at (805)486-5800.*
The OZ9 V2 Hyper-comp X brings the benefits of a compensator to the popular compact platform without adding any extra length or mass. The Hyper-comp features four tapered vertical ports integrated into the top of the barrel that vents gases upward to reduce muzzle rise, creating one of the flattest shooting compacts available. The OZ9 V2 Hyper-comp X combines the compact OZ9 V2 receiver and a full size X grip to create a pistol that is easier to control and handle than the OZ9 V2 Compact without added weight or length.
The slide has a top channel cut-out that extends to the front of the barrel opening, allowing the front sight to be pinned directly to the barrel, making it easier to track the sight during recoil as it does not reciprocate with the slide. This unique ported barrel design allows for easy barrel disassembly for cleaning and maintenance that compensated guns typically need, without having to remove a compensator.
Our patented compact steel receiver is the serialized component that can easily be interchanged between grip sizes with the removal of a single pin. The trigger is housed in the steel receiver allowing for grip changes without completely breaking down the pistol. Slide and barrel swaps allow you to now convert a compact to a full-size and back again.
OZ9 V2 slides are a hybrid design that combine upgraded Gen5 internals and Gen5 barrels with a Gen3 recoil system. Additional grip sizes and colors, and multiple sized magwells are available to facilitate further customization by end-users. The OZ9 is compatible with ZEV components and accepts GLOCK® pattern magazines.
- The patented Steel Receiver runs the length of the entire pistol allowing the locking block to be fully integrated. Having a singular component for the slide to travel along minimizes vibration and recoil energy by dispersing it along the receiver through the custom grip.
- A single take-down pin conveniently located at the front of the trigger guard locks the removable grip to the steel receiver.
- By design, the trigger is housed in the steel receiver. This allows for future grip upgrades without completely breaking down the pistol. Our improved grips have steeper angles and forward hand position which keeps the muzzle down and pointing straighter
- The slide features ZEV’s patented RMR cut which enables the installation of red dot sights using an RMR footprint. The RMR posts are integrated into the slide, making for a more secure attachment for your optic.
- NOTE: Item cannot be shipped to California, Illinois, Massachusetts, or Washington