OZ9 V2 Elite Long Pistol
The OZ9 V2 9mm pistol was designed for balance and true modularity
*This product ships with standard capacity magazines. Low capacity magazines available for restricted states. Please contact Customer Service at (805)486-5800.*
True modularity has been achieved with the release of the OZ9V2. Full customization is at hand with three slide lengths, threaded or non-threaded barrels, and two grip sizes, giving you a total of ten possible configurations to choose from. All from one single platform.
Our patented compact steel receiver is the serialized component that can easily be interchanged between grip sizes with the removal of a single pin. The trigger is housed in the steel receiver allowing for grip changes without completely breaking down the pistol. Slide and barrel swaps allow you to now convert a compact to a full-size and back again.
OZ9V2 slides are a hybrid design that combine upgraded Gen5 internals and Gen5 barrels with a Gen3 recoil system. This change gives the OZ9V2 its true modularity by utilizing the compact receiver with the three sizes of slide and barrel combinations: Compact, Full-Size, and Long.
Additional grip colors, along with multiple sized magwells, are available to facilitate further customization to best fit your requirements. The OZ9V2 is compatible with ZEV components and accepts GLOCK® mags.
- The patented Steel Receiver runs the length of the entire pistol allowing the locking block to be fully integrated. Having a singular component for the slide to travel along minimizes vibration and recoil energy by dispersing it along the receiver through the custom grip.
- A single take-down pin conveniently located at the front of the trigger guard locks the removable grip to the steel receiver.
- By design, the trigger is housed in the steel receiver. This allows for future grip upgrades without completely breaking down the pistol. Our improved grips have steeper angles and forward hand position which keeps the muzzle down and pointing straighter
- The slide features ZEV’s patented RMR cut which enables the installation of red dot sights using an RMR footprint. The RMR posts are integrated into the slide, making for a more secure attachment for your optic.
- NOTE: Item cannot be shipped to California, Illinois, Massachusetts, or Washington