Zev Technologies 10.5" AR15 Core Elite Upper (5.56 NATO)
For a limited time, use code FREELOWER to add a free ZEV AR15 FORGED LOWER to any purchase of a complete CORE ELITE UPPER.
You must have a ZEV customer account to use the discount code. All items will be shipped together by default.
The Core Elite 10.5 inch AR15 Upper is descended from the legendary Mega Arms. Sharing the same designers but with a ZEV spin on aesthetics, you’ll find the bronze 10.5 inch AR15 barrel offers incredible accuracy and reliability.
We manufacture our AR15 rifles using the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art processes for machining and coating, and rigid standards for quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each AR15 is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in Centralia WA.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV custom 416R 10.5" match barrel with bronze PVD coating, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and carbine-length gas system.
- ZEV Muzzle Device.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Radian Raptor LT charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation
- NOTE: Item cannot be shipped to California, Oregon, or Washington