Zev Technologies 10.5" AR15 Core Elite Upper (5.56 NATO)
The Core Elite 10.5 inch AR15 Upper is descended from the legendary Mega Arms. Sharing the same designers but with a ZEV spin on aesthetics, you’ll find the bronze 10.5 inch AR15 barrel offers incredible accuracy and reliability.
We manufacture our AR15 rifles using the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art processes for machining and coating, and rigid standards for quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each AR15 is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in Centralia WA.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV custom 416R 10.5" match barrel with bronze PVD coating, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and carbine-length gas system.
- ZEV Muzzle Device.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Radian Raptor LT charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation
- NOTE: Item cannot be shipped to California, Oregon, or Washington