ZEV Technologies 16" AR15 Core Combat Rifle (5.56 NATO)
ZEV AR15 CORE COMBAT RIFLE, 5.56 NATO, 16 INCH BARREL
*This product ships with standard capacity magazines. Low capacity magazines available for restricted states. Please contact Customer Service.*
ZEV Core Combat AR15 rifles are descended from the legendary Mega Arms. Designed and Manufactured in Centralia WA.
We manufacture our rifles using the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art processes for machining and coating, and rigid standards for quality. Each rifle is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- Rugged FDE Cerakote Elite series coating over type III class 2 hard coat anodization.
- ZEV durable 4150CMV barrel chambered in .223 Wylde.
- Tuned gas and buffer systems to prioritize reliability above all else.
- ZEV Muzzle Device.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Duty weight 2-stage trigger.
- Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector.
- 7075-T6 ambidextrous charging handle to increase service life of mil-spec forged receivers.
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG® 30 AR/M4 magazine.
- NOTE: Item cannot be shipped to California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or New York