ZEV Z17 CITADEL STRIPPED SLIDE WITH RMR PLATE FOR GLOCK GEN 3, BLACK COATING
No matter your slide grip location or preference during manipulation, the angled serrations of the Citadel help you maintain grip by naturally moving your hand downward and on to the slide when force is applied. The slide channels on top reduce glare to help maintain sight picture.
Our stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy.
All ZEV slides have our patented optic cut which features posts allowing for more thread area keeping your optic securely mounted to your slide. ZEV slides weigh less than factory slides, therefore reduce reciprocating weight, which reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- Channel liner comes installed in all Glock compatible slides
- ZEV Citadel Slide
- RMR adapter plate
- Mounting screws for RMR Optic and Plate
- Channel Liner
- Glock 17 (1st - 3rd Gen)
- Glock 17C (1st - 3rd Gen)
- Glock 17L (1st - 3rd Gen)
- Glock 34 (1st - 3rd Gen)