ZEV Z19 Citadel Extra Long Conversion Slide with RMR Optic Cut for Glock 19 Gen 3, Black Coating
This extra long conversion slide allows any Gen 3 Glock 19 receiver to be converted into a Glock 34 length slide when used in conjunction with our Gen 5 G34 Optimized Match barrel.
No matter your slide grip location or preference during manipulation, the angled serrations of the Citadel help you maintain grip by naturally moving your hand downward and on to the slide when force is applied. The slide channels on top reduce glare to help maintain sight picture.
Our stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy.
All ZEV slides have our patented optic cut which features posts allowing for more thread area keeping your optic securely mounted to your slide. ZEV slides weigh less than factory slides, therefore reduce reciprocating weight, which reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- Channel liner comes installed in all Glock compatible slides
- O.Z-9C specific parts (slide, barrel, grip) are NOT COMPATIBLE nor interchangeable with the O.Z-9.
- These slides will NOT work on Gen4 or Gen5 frames
- These slides will NOT work on G17, G34, or O.Z-9 frames
- These slides will NOT work with Gen3 or Gen4 G17 or G34 barrels
- 19XL requires the use of a ZEV Gen5 G34 Optimized Barrel
- ZEV Conversion Citadel Slide
- RMR adapter plate
- Mounting screws for RMR Optic and Plate
- Channel Liner
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM. More information
- Glock 19 (1st - 3rd Gen)
- Glock 19C (1st - 3rd Gen)
Ratings & Reviews
I bought it from a vendor and was looking to make my Gen 3 Glock a competition pistol. Two things to note if you buy it, make sure you get Zev slide parts, Glock 34 Gen 5 barrel, and Zev 20 lbs recoil spring and guide ride assembly they work better based on my experience. I personally used the parts above and had great experience. Great job Zev Technologies team.