ZEV Z19 Citadel Long Slide with RMR Optic Cut for 3rd Gen, DLC
Citadel spec sheet here
a positive grip, as well as channels on the top of the slide to reduce glare. No matter your slide grip location preference during manipulation, press checks, or malfunction clearing drills, the angled serrations keep your hand from slipping off the slide by naturally moving your hand downward and on to the slide when pulling back, whether wearing gloves or not.
Our stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- Channel liner comes installed in all Glock compatible slides
- O.Z-9C specific parts (slide, barrel, grip) are NOT COMPATIBLE nor interchangeable with the O.Z-9.
- These slides will NOT work on Gen4 or Gen5 frames
- These slides will NOT work on G17, G34, or O.Z-9 frames
- These slides will NOT work with Gen3 or Gen4 G17 or G34 barrels
- 19L requires the use of a ZEV Gen5 G17 Optimized Barrel
- ZEV Conversion Citadel Slide
- RMR adapter plate
- Mounting screws for RMR Optic and Plate
- Channel Liner
- Glock 19 (1st - 3rd Gen)
- Glock 19C (1st - 3rd Gen)