ZEV Large Frame Wedge Lock 16 5/8"
The most technologically advanced hand guard on the market today.
The ZEV Technologies Wedge Lock Hand Guard attaches to the receiver via an innovative system built around a stainless steel barrel nut (included) and the two-piece Wedge Lock system that tightens down securely with only one screw.
Machined from aircraft grade aluminum to keep the wall thickness thin, but still strong enough for any environment. The narrow cross-section of the hand guard provides for an excellent ergonomic grip while the M-LOK negative space mounting system provides a smooth, hand-friendly surface in place of Picatinny rails.
- Black type III hard anodized aluminum hand guard
- Black Nitride coated wedge system
- One piece free float design with continuous top rail
- Compatible with KAC/DPMS high profile upper receivers
- Compatible with low profile gas bocks
- Integral anti-rotation pin compatible with ZEV billet upper ensures consistent alignment of the top rail
- Stainless steel barrel nut reduces weight and aids in heat dissipation
- M-LOK compatible accessory mounting points for user customization
- Internal diameter of 1.325"
- NOTE: The ZEV Wedge Lock is not designed for a suppressor to be mounted under the hand guard.
- Wedge System
- Barrel Nut
- Assembly Tools
Ratings & Reviews
Decent Product but did not work for my system.
Was looking forward to installing this on my Fulton Armory AR10 upper. was not able to do so because of the FA upper not having a pin hole for the anti rotation pin. Was not able to get the hand guard to work with my JP Enterprises low profile gas block (JPGS-8D) due to side clearance issues. finish of the product was awesome. really wish i could have used it.